Thank you to all of our dedicated volunteers to making 2013 a successful year, we could not do it without you. The museum is in need of Art Education Assistants who will assist in art education programs by doing prep work, research or acting as an activity supervisor/guide and includes some weekends. Contact Lara Sundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application or drop by during regular museum hours to fill out an application.
Be A Part Of Our Team
Volunteers give their time and talent to the Appleton Museum for many reasons, but perhaps the foremost reason is a love of art and a desire to share that love with others in the community. The support that volunteers provide to the professional staff is an important and valuable contribution to the on-going work of the museum. We want our volunteers to not only enjoy their work at the Appleton, but to be proud of their affiliation with the museum and to feel that they are part of the Appleton Museum family.
THE APPLETON MUSEUM PROVIDE VOLUNTEERS WITH...
- A beautiful environment
- Intellectual stimulation
- Opportunities to meet people
- A personalized nametag
- Special recognition for service to the museum
- An annual volunteer party
- Trips to other museums at special rates
- Interesting seminars and workshops
- Use of the museum library reading room
IN EXCHANGE, VOLUNTEERS ARE EXPECTED TO...
- Commit to at least 50 hours of service per year
- Plan a day or partial day for their services once a week
- Attend all training sessions
- Fulfill a 30-day probationary period
- Comply with all museum policies and procedures
To become a valued member of the Appleton team, contact Lara Sundberg, volunteer coordinator, at 352-291-4455, ext. 1836 or email@example.com.