- WHO ARE YOU
- FIRST TIME GUEST
First Time Guest
Welcome! Thanks for your interest in the Appleton Museum of Art. This helpful guide will aid in proper planning for your visit.
WHERE TO START
The first thing you might want to do is to get oriented with a map and directions. The museum is within a day’s drive of most Florida, Georgia and Alabama. Make sure that you also review our Events & Activities to decide the best time to come. We have something going on every week, so there’s sure to be something happening on your visit.
Once you’ve gathered your directions and know how you’re going to get to the Museum, you may want to consider some of the other exciting attractions and quality lodging that Central Florida has to offer. You could plan a week-long vacation centered around at least one day at the Museum.
Then, be sure to review the exhibits and special events we’re offering at the Museum. This will give you a good idea of what you can expect during your visit.
HINTS FOR FAMILIES
- There are bathrooms with diaper changing stations conveniently located throughout the Museum.
- Due to limited space, only single and inline double strollers are allowed inside the Museum.
- Wheelchairs are available for your use.
- The Museum is a smoke-free facility.
- Pets (other than service animals) are not permitted in the Museum.
VIEW ENTIRE CALENDAR OF EVENTS >>>
- 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- TUESDAY - SATURDAY
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- MUSEUM CLOSINGS
- The Museum will be closed on the following annual holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve.
- Appleton Museum of Art
College of Central Florida
- 4333 E. Silver Springs Blvd.
Ocala, FL 34470-5001
- Phone Number: 352-291-4455
Fax Number: 352-291-4460
- The Appleton Museum of Art is located in the North Central Florida city of Ocala, seven miles east of I-75 on SR 40 (Exit 352) and 62 miles west of I-95 on SR 40 (Exit 268).
- VIEW OUR MAP >>>