- WHO ARE YOU
- FIRST TIME GUEST
First Time Guest
Welcome! Thanks for your interest in the Appleton Museum of Art. This helpful guide will aid in proper planning for your visit.
WHERE TO START
First, become oriented with a map of the area and directions to the museum. The Appleton is within one day's drive from most of Florida, Georgia and Alabama. Please take a look at our Events & Activities to decide the best time to plan your visit. We have something planned each week, so there's sure to be something to suit your interests during your visit.
In addition to the museum, there are many other historic and exciting Florida attractions and quality lodging in Central Florida. Click here to learn more..
museum guest tips
- Bathrooms with diaper changing stations located throughout each floor.
- Due to limited space, only single and inline double strollers are allowed inside the Museum.
- Wheelchairs are available for your use.
- The Museum and museum grounds are tobacco and smoke-free.
- Pets (other than service animals) are not permitted in the Museum.
VIEW ENTIRE CALENDAR OF EVENTS >>>
- 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- TUESDAY - SATURDAY
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- MUSEUM CLOSINGS
- The Museum will be closed on the following annual holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve.
- Appleton Museum of Art
College of Central Florida
- 4333 E. Silver Springs Blvd.
Ocala, FL 34470-5001
- Phone Number: 352-291-4455
Fax Number: 352-291-4460
- The Appleton Museum of Art is located in the North Central Florida city of Ocala, seven miles east of I-75 on SR 40 (Exit 352) and 62 miles west of I-95 on SR 40 (Exit 268).
- VIEW OUR MAP >>>