Friday, January 7, 2022
Location: Downtown Ocala
6 p.m.- 9 p.m.
Nonmembers: FreeView Map
Art Walk is scheduled on the first Friday of each month, September through May.
Stop by for:
• Hands-on art activities and demonstrations for all ages provided by local nonprofit arts and cultural organizations.
• Local artists selling their works throughout downtown.
• Participating businesses with extended hours.
• Musicians stationed throughout downtown, including My Uncle’s Friend and Prestine Allen playing ambient music.
• Live musical performance on the Downtown Square.
Additionally, in the courtyard of Brick City Center for the Arts, 23 W. Broadway St., will be the presentation of the Levitt AMP Ocala Music Series guitar at 7 p.m. Throughout the 10-week 2021 Levitt AMP Ocala Music Series, sponsor Kona Ice Ocala collected performer signatures on a guitar that will be presented to the Marion Cultural Alliance to be used for 2022 series fundraising.
In the event of inclement weather, the First Friday Art Walk will move to the Ocala Downtown Market, 310 SE Third St.