Our top priority is the safety of our visitors and staff.
- Please assess your health before visiting the museum. If you feel sick, stay home.
- Face masks covering the mouth and nose are required for all staff and visitors ages five and over. If you can’t wear a mask due to a medical condition, please tell the Visitor Services
representative at the admissions desk.
- Visitor occupancy of the museum is being monitored and you may be asked to wait if we are at capacity.
- Visitors must maintain a six-foot distance when no physical barrier is in place; household groups may remain together. Adults must accompany children at all times.
- Please limit use of elevators to one guest, or guest group, at a time.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the museum and we encourage washing your hands often.
- There is a temporary suspension of in-person tours and programs. In the meantime, please access our self-guided tours through our free mobile app, available on Google Play and App Store. We recommend downloading before visiting. Wi-Fi is available throughout the museum but you’ll be required to submit your name, email and phone number to acquire a temporary password.
- The Appleton Store is open the same days as the museum. For public safety, we ask customers to not handle products without first using the hand sanitizer provided, to minimize touching products when possible, and to not place personal bags on surface areas. To visit only the Appleton Store and not the galleries, you don’t need a ticket but may be required to wait in line to enter.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and look forward to seeing you.