The Appleton Museum of Art is an exceptional place to host receptions, ceremonies, and corporate events. The museum has unique facility space including auditorium, courtyard, court side café, seminar conference rooms and classrooms.
A great place to have a seminar or a wedding ceremony
- Seats a maximum of 250 people.
- Facilities include sound, power point, video (VHS), CD player, slide projectors.
Add dinner in the café/courtyard area, bring in your own caterer and eat dinner overlooking the fountain.
- Glass top tables which will seat 4 or 5 each.
- Maximum capacity for seating in the café is 150.
- Maximum capacity for seating in the café and courtyard is 280.
- The band can play in the courtyard.
Tour Groups/Business Luncheons
The perfect setting for groups that would like to include a luncheon with a tour of the museum’s galleries (admission fees extra).
FIRST FLOOR GALLERIES WITH AUDITORIUM, CAFé AND COURTYARD
View the exhibits in the galleries as well as party in the café/courtyard and have a special presentation in the auditorium. Food and beverages are not allowed in the Museum galleries but guests can visit our special exhibits (special fees may apply) plus our permanent collection and then return to their party.
SEMINAR CONFERENCE ROOMS OR CLASSROOMS
We offer portable sound equipment and slide projects for your seminars or meetings.
- Single room capacity is 35 chairs, 15-20 with tables.
- Double room capacity is 100 chairs, 65 with tables.
For further information please call: Colleen Harper at 352-291-4455 ext. 1831.