The Mobile Photography Contest is back for its seventh year! Be inspired by our four categories, found below. Entries will be accepted during the month of June and each person may submit up to two entries in each category. Photos will be juried by Tino Grana, who has a newly opened gallery at World Equestrian Center Ocala and whose large-scale color and black and white photographs can be seen at the facility. Prizes will be awarded in each category and all entries will be on view in an exhibition from July 13-August 8.
The contest is open to all ages and there is no experience needed to enter this fun community event.
Choose which categories inspire you. You may submit up to two mobile photos in each category.
How to Enter Your Photos
- From June 1-30, email up to two photos per category to AppletonMuseum@cf.edu.
- Send a separate email for each category you are entering.
- Please include in the email:
- Category in the subject line
- First and last name of the person who took the photos
- Type (make/model) of mobile device used to take the photo(s)
If you have questions, contact us at AppletonMuseum@cf.edu.
- Photos must be tasteful and represent the themes.
- Photos must be taken with a mobile device (phone or tablet).
- Only two photos per category, per person, will be accepted.
- All ages are welcome to participate.
Photos or emails that do not adhere to the guidelines may be disqualified.
Timeline of Events
Email your photos to AppletonMuseum@cf.edu.
Photos will be juried and installed in the exhibition space.
Winners will be announced on social media (and contacted by email).
July 13-August 8
Visit the museum where all contest entries will be on view.